This is the blog specially created for the Comenius project called H.U.G.E.S. Here there are the 5 EUROPEAN schools working together in this challenger adventure:
1- The Coordinator school: LAUDIO BHI from The Basque Country (Spain)
2.- COLLÉGE DE TERRE SAINTE from La Réunion Island (France)
3.- AGRUPAMENTO VERTICAL DE ESCOLAS E JARDINS DE INFANCIA do Concelho da Chamusca (Portugal)
4.-NORGARDENSKOLAN, Uddevalla (Sweden)
5.- FAZEKAS MIHÁLY FÓVAROSI GYAKORLÓ ÁLTALÁNOS Iskola és Gimnázium Budapest (Hungary)

Saturday 3 November 2012

COMENIUS Week in Portugal. October 2012

"At first, I was a bit nervous because I didn't know the people I was going to meet in Portugal" "Later in Chamusca, I discovered that the partners there were very friendly and we had a lot of fun together". " It has been an amazing experience and we learnt so much about culture and life, but the best thing was that we did lots of good friends and we're still in touch thanks to Internet".
IRENE BARAÑANO.

"When I was selected... I couldn't believe it... I was travelling to Portugal!!! At the beginning I was nervours. On the plane I was wondering things like: How will it be?  How will I manage with them? But when we arrived at the airport all the nervousness disappeared." "My partner was a very good host and her family was lovely."." I was very upset when we had to come back home but I remember that the Portuguese teacher told me: To be able to return again, first you must go. and it's true" IRATI SERRANO.


"My trip to Portugal was an unforgettable trip. It was my first trip without my parents and the first time with my friends. My stay in Portugal  was very pleasant and very funny because  people from Portugal are very funny and their hospitality is very good. Chamusca, Lisbon, Nazaré and Obidos are very beautiful places. I met a lot of friends in the comenius project in Portugal, from all of the countries but specially from Portugal. My host family was a very  nice family. I  felt as at home. And the food was also  very good. This has been  an experience that  I will  never forget. XABIER ROJO."


"Chamusca is a small town in Portugal. It is located near Lisbon, the capital of Portugal. Chamusca is a picturesque village with lovely white houses and beautiful streets and shops. It is quiet and clean because there are few cars.
The journey was fantastic. It took us more or less five hours to get there. We were a little bit tired but happy to stay there. When we arrived at the airport all the families were waiting for us. The next day they showed us the school; In the afternoon, we went to the Townhall, this day we met new people. On Tuesday we visited Nazáre and Ovidos it is a typical medieval town. It was a beautiful visit, we took some photos and bought some postcards and souvenirs. The next day ,in the schoo,l all the countries did their presentations. Before lunch we sang our Comenius song. In the afternoon we visited the ecological park of Elvao. On Thursday we visited Lisbon, it was fantastic, the first thing we did was to visit the Monastery of Jerónimos and Belen Tower. Later we left Belén Tower and we went to Rossio and visited downtown Lisbon." LAURA CASTAÑOS.



No comments:

Post a Comment